Photo via: thegardenglove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Follow these 13 plastic bottle vertical garden ideas to make something amazing out of them. Repurpose those old bottles, which you usually throw away to grow your favorite plants either indoor or outdoor and help to save our environment. Here are 13 inspiring plastic bottle vertical garden ideas to make a vertical soda bottle garden and these ideas will definitely interest you if you are a creative person, DIY lover and love to recycle.
- Kids Garden Crafts: Weve collected simple, fun, creative, and unique ideas that are sure to fit just about anyones tastes.
- 12 Great DIY Greenhouse Projects • Lots of Ideas and Tutorials! Including these creative mini greenhouses made from 2-liter soda bottles.
- 12 Really Cool Homemade Bird Feeders! These are not only fun bird feeder crafts, but make really fun to watch bird feeders for kids to watch. Love, love, love the Lego bird feeder!
- If youre one of the many gardeners who have fallen in love with alliums, our new bloom time chart could get you into some trouble. We have organized the 12 most popular alliums by height, flower size and bloom time, so its easy to see at a glance which types of alliums you have and which ones you still need to get!
- Creative DIY Planters – Rotted Tree Trunk Succulent Planters – Best Do It Yourself Planters and Crafts You Can Make For Your Plants – Indoor and Outdoor Gardening Ideas – Cool Modern and Rustic Home and Room Decor for Planting With Step by Step Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-planters
- A nice clean garden edge gives your landscape definition and texture. Of course, we’d all love a professionally designed garden area, but the cost of materials alone can be astronomical. These lawn edging ideas are innovative and beautiful to give you the function and aesthetics without the high costs. You can
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year
- Itching to get started on your spring garden? There ARE some crops you can start growing outside in March. Heres 12 to get you started!
- Here is a gallery of 23 Backyard Garden Ideas (with photos) that will inspire you this year. From small to large garden spaces youll be sure to find your next project.
- A couple of days ago I showed you my refreshed living room space in the country cottage home Im staying in now. Im loving the modern feel but with lots of natural and rustic touches that mimic my outdoor surroundings. One of the ways I achieved this was through bringing in plants, and one of the most creative ways I displayed some of my plants was to hang them in the window with a DIY wood slice plant hanger. This was a simple project. I have reclaimed cedar wood cookies that I s…
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – Cute Bird Feeder From A Plastic Bottle – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles