Photo via: sunset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- One big plus with houseplants is they can be enjoyed all year long. However, a few simple tips can let you enjoy them more… even something as simple as raising the plant can create new looks and plant possibilities. Below you’ll find 12 houseplant tips for more enjoyment. We’ve talked over the years about house …
- 12 Creative DIY Ideas you are sure to Love!
- 12 Great DIY Greenhouse Projects • Lots of Ideas and Tutorials! Including these creative mini greenhouses made from 2-liter soda bottles.
- Vinegar has myriads of uses in the kitchen but it can also do miracles in the garden! Look at these 12 amazing vinegar uses in the garden to know more.
- Planters made of tomato stands – these are the bright colored cages. Just flip em upside down!
- Crystal mushrooms for your garden -Cake stands or punch bowl sets. adorbs!
- DIY Copper Plant Stand | Home Decor
- FREE Plants! I use this method for more indoor house plants to decorate my home. DIY natural
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own. More
- DIY Garden Projects with Rocks • Lots of tutorials, projects and ideas! Click on VISIT SITE for more great ideas!
- Chicken wire planter…lovely bag! More Gardens Ideas, Diy Ideas, Avid Gardens…