Photo via: mercola.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartment or any shady spot of your backyard.
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartme
- Do you want to add some plants to your garden but not sure which ones will grow best in the shade? Here we have put together a list of 4 different plants that will grow well, even without much sunlight! 1. False Solomon’s Seal. It’s a native of North America, …
- There are hundreds of choices of flowering bulbs that you can force into bloom indoors. These ones do not require any pre-chilling. Just plant them, water lightly, and count down the weeks until you have gorgeous blooms. If youve always wanted fragrant paperwhites or massive amaryllis blooms brightening up your winter days, be sure to order your blooms a few months ahead. Enjoy! sponsored
- For those of us that live in the desert, beautiful blossoms and colorful gardens can be tricky to create. Part of being a great gardener is planting for the space you have, not the space you want. Just because you don’t have a rainy season doesn’t mean you can’t have a gorgeous garden.
- Keep You Flowers Floating using a bubble skirt. “Cut bubble wrap into two-inch squares, and be sure to cut around the pockets of air instead of through them. Create a hole in the center of each square to accommodate the flower stems using a skewer or another pointed tool. Since the plastic is clear, it will not be glaringly visible in the vases of water.”
- Prairie dropseed (Sporobolus heterolepis) is a native prairie grass that forms graceful clumps in the landscape. This fine-textured grass is perfect for edging planting beds or pairing with other perennials. Give plants a location in full sun with well-drained, dry, rocky soil. Too little sunlight causes plants to flop open. Include drought-tolerant prairie dropseed in wildlife gardens. It provides cover for foraging birds, nesting material and abundant seed. Plants are hardy in Zones 3 to 7
- A quick tutorial of how to make these easy and inexpensive decoupage terracotta pots just in time for Mother’s Day! Make Mom something extra special this year without breaking the bank! I’m going to show you how to decoupage these terracotta pots into something beautiful that Mom will just adore.
- hyacinth bean vine…I grow this every year. It grows so fast and is so showy/FRAGRANT-Will help to lure Butterflies and Hummingbirds to your habitat. The best time to harvest the bean seedpods is just prior to your first frost. Seeds are easy to keep, and you can use them next year in the garden. Seeds can be easily removed from dried seedpods for storage. annual in our zone…
- Having a nice garden isn’t enough – to make it perfect, you need to have a great porch. For some this means having plenty of mini pots with colorful flowers, while for others it means having big, clay pot. There are few ways to play with pots and flowers and all of them don’t require too much time.
- im sure every deer in nature would eat my garden but I would still make one just like this.