Photo via: braintreeclothing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- 7 tips for growing mad giant basil plants
- 7 Tips for Growing Phlox- Phlox is a hardy flower that blends nicely with other plants. These 7 gardening tips will show you just how easy it is to grow.
- Orchid Terrarium….. Maybe if I put them in a jar they will stay alive…. One of my bucket list items, keep an Orchid alive for at least a year…
- Vegetable Garden…Oh I sooo wanna make one like this! Im not a great gardener and this would be a nice small easy way to start with growing my own stuff and perfect size for our patio and can be cornered in with chicken wire to keep pets out!! Dont need to worry dogs or cats or coons will pee in there! LOL.
- Nothing beats the appeal of garden phlox plants. These tall, eyecatching perennials are ideal for sunny borders. Growing hardy garden phlox is simple and so is its general care. This article will help.
- This is beautiful time of year. Its bearable to be outside, and, so, suddenly, all you want to do is be outside. If the unusually temperate weather has got you thinking about improving your outdoor space, weve got ten projects that will help you make the most of your patio, balcony, or backyard.
- A couple of days ago I showed you my refreshed living room space in the country cottage home Im staying in now. Im loving the modern feel but with lots of natural and rustic touches that mimic my outdoor surroundings. One of the ways I achieved this was through bringing in plants, and one of the most creative ways I displayed some of my plants was to hang them in the window with a DIY wood slice plant hanger. This was a simple project. I have reclaimed cedar wood cookies that I s…
- Growing up, I was never one of those girls who longed to live in the English countryside and feel like I was part of a Jane Austen novel. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but it was just never my style or aesthetic. But then I discovered Anna Potter of Swallows of Damsons and my long-hidden desire to run away to the English moors appeared. Annas Instagram feed is a treasure trove of beautiful photos (and flowers) from her life and work in Sheffield, England and, after gett…
- Terrariums are great for plants that require moist, humid environments. Succulents dont usually prefer these types of conditions. Because succulents use their thick, fleshy leaves and stems to hold water, they dont need moist, humid conditions. Traditional closed terrariums hold in moisture and humidity. These wet environments will rot and kill succulents in very little time. In order to successfully marry the two, youll need to make a few easy tweaks to the traditional terrarium.
- Indoor plants that clean air!!!! Do they do this before I kill them?
- Tips On Picking Aloe Vera: How To Harvest Aloe Vera Leaves – Growing your own aloe plants and harvesting aloe leaves for smoothies and other consumables allows you to get the freshest supply of this amazing plant. Learn how to harvest aloe vera in this article.