Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fairy gardens are so much fun to make. I have fairies and gnomes in my yards. I love them. They add such a nice touch of whimsey to the yard-scape. There is a big array of miniature fairies and accessories to look at and choose from. Any of these will make your fairy gardens charming…
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Lance Flores was born on a military base in Germany, but lived out much of his childhood in Colorado until finding his way to Kansas City, MO seven years ago to complete his graphic design degree at the Kansas City Art Institute. He found the city inviting and fell in love with the friendly, West Plaza neighborhood where he has lived ever since. Lance works as an Art Director at Baldwin, a local clothing and lifestyle brand, and takes on frequent freelance photography, design and mural commi…
- //Choosing A Quality Online Florist . i just love how simply these flowers are and the intense color they have
- Cucamelons are the cutest fruit ever! Just look at them – they are like tiny watermelons that taste like a slightly tangy cucumber. We are certain that once you look at them you will want to have them in your garden. And it is a true delight to grow them as they are so easy to grow – even for beginners.
- For orchids to grow best, they need the right pot
- Would you love to know how to grow hydrangeas to make them thrive? These stunning blooms are a favourite choice for many gardeners. With their fabulous flowers and foliage, these versatile, hardy plants are a great addition to any garden.
- Take a used candle jar, an outdoor solar light and glass beads. Its a great outdoor decoration for patio railings. I LOVE this idea! This can be accomplished very inexpensively too…you can buy most of the things needed in your local dollar store!
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- I would LOVE to try to do this ! Look at all those different flowers I have a feeling Id have to take this picture with me to get the correct ones Beautiful hanging basket
- Want to create a beautiful garden this spring but you can’t decide which perennials to plant? Coreopsis is low maintenance, with pretty yellow daisy-like blooms. Peonies are stunning, coming in a variety of shades, including pink, white, and yellow. They love the sun, but can handle partial sun conditions. You will want to cut some for vases in your home all season long! Phlox is a lovely two-toned flower and it smells amazing. Read on as eBay shares 5 must-have perennials.
- Its nice to have a cozy corner outdoors. In this spot a quiet conversation can take place in the middle of all the party festivities. These bright striped pillows I bought at HomeGoods add so much color and fun to this space. Sponsored by HomeGoods