Photo via: allthingsplants.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Equisetum can create privacy. It grows so quickly, but grown in a container restricts the roots from getting out of control.
- Mosquito control herbs. This not only has the container layout for this, but its got a link for a list of other mosquito repelling plants.
- Sit, relax, take a load off, and find that Peaceful place. Life can pull at you so much until you just need an escape. Let us help find that Peaceful getaway. We got your travel needs covered.
- Plant lemongrass and rosemary in pots, containers or in flower beds on your balcony or in your garden to have a mosquito free summer! You can use them as herbs in cooking as well. Remember to brush them to release more of their fragrance before your outdoor activity. – Gardening Dreams
- What a beautiful plants! beehive ginger (Zingiber spectablis) produces inflorescence (flower bracts) shaped like a beehive. Bracts turn from green to yellow to bright red. Dont tolerate frost but thrive in warm humid climates. Could be a great container plant wintered idoors. It smells like ginger so if you dont like the smell place it somewhere it can be seen but not smelled.
- So clever! DIY: Bird bath using shallow ceramic bowl, grapevine wreath copper wire. In the spring, add bits of fabric string within the grapevine for nest building. – ruggedthug
- Free Birdhouse Plans – Learn how to build beautiful birdhouse so you can attract singing birds to your garden! howtospecialist.com birdhouse diy
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Plant lemongrass and rosemary in pots, containers or in flower beds on your balcony or in your garden to have a mosquito free summer. You can use them as herbs in cooking as well. Remember to brush them to release more of their fragrance before your outdoor activity.
- Organic food is expensive. That is a fact. But this fact shouldn’t stop us trying hard not to ingest pesticides. This is why growing your own food is the best way to control the quality of what you eat. You have probably tried to grow something from seed and know how difficult and time consuming it can be. Fortunately, there is another way which is not only cheap but also simple and easy. We are talking about regrowing food from kitchen scraps. It sounds to good to be true, but you can easil…
- Did you like the fairy garden collection weve shown you in the past? Then youre going to like this idea even more! diyprojects.ideas… Stone houses possess that magical beauty which make miniature versions of them perfect for fairy gardens! Do you want to have an enchanting fairy stone house in your yard? Then build a miniature stone house now! – Jolenes Gardening
- So you want to build a chicken coop, and youre looking for the perfect chicken coop plans? Get started with our easy guide to raising…