Photo via: diyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tropicanna canna, coleus Alabama Sunset, orange zinnia, bronze sweet potato vine, creeping zinnia (sanvitalia)
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Orange dahlia, Indian Dune geranium, pink geranium, rose petunia, heliotrope, ivy, canna
- Talk has it that the man we bought our farm from did all the landscaping and fencing around the property with only his trusty wheelbarrow and shovel….they say he went thru many, many wheelbarrows! And we inherited 2 of these worn out guys….I intend to make these flowers beds out of them since they are such a big piece of history of our farm! lol
- DIY How to make Gajra / Veni (Traditional Indian Garland) 2 – JK Arts 141
- Hostas around trees | And hostas around my 2 backyard trees. Theres 3 varieties around the …
- Lasagna bulb planting for 2 months of flowers in one big pot/tub.
- A great guide to growing asparagus. Zones it grows in, how to plant it, plus a handy tip sheet. Yes it takes 2 years to harvest. Big deal. Its worth it!
- How To do it : Choose a sunny part of the garden with good drainage. Dig a trench and check the pH, which should be 6.5 to 7.5. Plant the crowns about 8 in. deep and 15 in. apart. Cover initially with 2 in. of dirt, and gradually fill the trench as the spears emerge.
- More favorite planters from my neighborhood (10+)! – Page 2 of 2 – Momcrieff
- Tried and true hardy plants | The DIY Gardeners Guide Part 2 | On Sutton Place
- Vegetable Garden Arbor DIY Plans 2