Photo via: muyingenioso.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turning an old dresser into a raised garden bed! – awesome idea, although my old dresser is pretty dern ugly. Dont know if I would even want it in my back yard! Paint could help though.
- ThanksWhat a neat idea. Make your cement leaf castings and stack them under the downspout. Functional and so beautiful. awesome pin
- I love the easy, natural look of this- cool idea for patio side near table— keeps nasty weeds away
- If you have a garden enclosed by brick or cement then here’s an idea to make that border shine! Take some rope light and put in on the inside of whatever’s lining your garden. When the sun goes down your garden will be lit up exactly where you want it to be.
- Great decorating idea! Use fish tank gravel at the base of your plants for an awesome pop of color. Love this!
- I love the wild look of this one. it may be too large/chaotic for the centerpiece, but a modified version could be cool
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- Garden Hack: Painted cinder blocks. Great idea for a custom look. Another idea is to use glow in the dark paint.
- Take a used candle jar, an outdoor solar light and glass beads. Its a great outdoor decoration for patio railings. I LOVE this idea! This can be accomplished very inexpensively too…you can buy most of the things needed in your local dollar store!
- DIY outdoor privacy screen: after years off feeling a lack of privacy when hanging out on our porch, I finally came up with an idea! A cute little privacy screen that resembles the look of a pergola.
- Not full enough or enough colour…but I love the idea of rusty bucket plant hanger….
- Neat and tidy, I love the look of stones and brown rubber mulch. mulchonce notlazy noweeds RoosterRubber