Photo via: pepperwoodminiatures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community: 26 Flower Crowns That Are Perfect For Your Fall Wedding @veronicalewi
- I’ve always loved red, purple, and white together, so this is often a combination in our garden. / Below are the paintings and photos on my 2011 Calendar. / Link to Calendar • Buy this artwork on stationery and wall prints.
- Rocky Levels – Small rocks form the initial layer of the garden, while much larger rocks act as a retaining wall for the plants. The area with plants is small – which means that it won’t require a lot of water – but there’s a lot of interest with the various colors and textures. This idea could work well whether you have a small backyard or a larger one that you want to frame with something creative.
- Molly Sims House Tour Photos | Architectural Digest
- Red Hostas | Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App …
- The American Society of Landscape Architects’ 2014 Best Residential Garden Winners Photos | Architectural Digest
- DIY Wall Planter | Free Plans | rogueengineer.com DIYwallplanter outdoorDIYplans
- asian inspired garden design | Bamboo trees along the garden wall create a feeling of privacy
- Front Yard retaining wall Ideas | Front Yard , 7 Beautiful Garden Retaining Wall Designs : landscape …
- Homebase Urban Retreat garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show. A cute, functional urban community garden
- Rebecca Louise Law, Floral installation artist! Her work dries whilst on show, therefore is everlasting and she integrates her work with the local community which I find morally satisfying.
- Natural Rock Garden Ideas – Garden And Lawn Inspiration | Outdoor Areas