Photo via: thedesignwalker.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interest is added to the horizontal plane with contrasting dark and light pavers separated by strips of lawn. Cultivart Landscape Design
- Based on permaculture principles using curves instead of straight lines. Some argue that this is more efficient layout for vegetable gardens. Mandala Garden Design
- Rocky Levels – Small rocks form the initial layer of the garden, while much larger rocks act as a retaining wall for the plants. The area with plants is small – which means that it won’t require a lot of water – but there’s a lot of interest with the various colors and textures. This idea could work well whether you have a small backyard or a larger one that you want to frame with something creative.
- The white walls give this a light and airy look with the stone and linen adding a soft natural edge to the the greenery. Molly Wood Garden Design
- nice How To: Landscaping with Rocks The design of a rock garden and layout of stones is something that each of us must choose according to his taste. So the decision is subjective and ve…
- Contemporary style, traditional planting Garden – Notting Hill London UK – Jo Thompson Landscape and Garden Design
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- country driveway garden ideas | End of Driveway Landscaping Ideas Architectural Landscape Design
- Mosquito control herbs. This not only has the container layout for this, but its got a link for a list of other mosquito repelling plants.
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Perennial Resource : Perennial Garden Designs: shade layout. Been looking around for something like this!!
- Prairie dropseed (Sporobolus heterolepis) is a native prairie grass that forms graceful clumps in the landscape. This fine-textured grass is perfect for edging planting beds or pairing with other perennials. Give plants a location in full sun with well-drained, dry, rocky soil. Too little sunlight causes plants to flop open. Include drought-tolerant prairie dropseed in wildlife gardens. It provides cover for foraging birds, nesting material and abundant seed. Plants are hardy in Zones 3 to 7