Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To do it : Choose a sunny part of the garden with good drainage. Dig a trench and check the pH, which should be 6.5 to 7.5. Plant the crowns about 8 in. deep and 15 in. apart. Cover initially with 2 in. of dirt, and gradually fill the trench as the spears emerge.
- DIY – How to install a drain pipe from the gutter of your house to drain to your backyard. Pictures of the concrete, burying the pipe, digging the trench, sand backfill and PVC pipe. Material list and prices.
- This is the plant I suggest for the hedge: English Laurel. It is very prevalent on old lots in Larkspur.
- lilacs pictures | you look someone has a lilac tree or a lilac hedge, old lilacs …
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Create and Care For a Lavender Hedge. Lavender plants are generally easy to care for. Learn how to create a fragrant and beautiful lavender hedge, and maintain it for years to come
- Plant lemon grass for privacy and to keep the mosquitos away. I love this ! by catrulz
- Lemon grass is a natural mosquito repellent and grows quite tall. Plant it in large planters next to a patio to create privacy and repel mosquitoes.
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- I love my new herb garden! This tutorial will show you exactly what you need for the perfect organic herb garden, including the steps to finding organic supplies and how to plant your herbs | from Home for the Harvest
- If your track record is truly horrible when it comes to keeping plants alive, stick to succulents. This guide will show you how to plant one. | 23 Diagrams That Make Gardening So Much Easier
- How To Have The Nicest House In The Street | The House that A-M Built