Photo via: funorfactz.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vegetable Garden…Oh I sooo wanna make one like this! Im not a great gardener and this would be a nice small easy way to start with growing my own stuff and perfect size for our patio and can be cornered in with chicken wire to keep pets out!! Dont need to worry dogs or cats or coons will pee in there! LOL.
- Raised Beds inside fence…love the look of this!!! And the Dogs would stay out of the flowers when they are running!
- Three Dogs in a Garden: A Bird-Friendly Shade Garden
- Three Dogs in a Garden: March 2014
- Cottage garden complete with little black cat. I love the look, but my attempts at cottage gardening always looks like a hot mess.
- With a little effort, you can keep box displays going strong all year. Regularly check the soil, daily in hot weather, and water thoroughly when it feels dry a half inch down. Since nutrients wash out quickly from containers, fertilizer is a must. Good options include fish emulsion or liquid kelp, diluted to half strength and applied every two weeks. Switch out cool-weather plants—pansies and cyclamen, say—for heat-lovers, like marigolds, as summer arrives. And as temperatures drop, try sne…
- Window box ideas for hot, sunny spots. These are pretty! Sedum Spurium Tricolor. New growth looks like tiny pink roses.
- Kniphofias (Red Hot Poker plants) –
- Growing and Foraging for Lemon Balm~ The lemony mint family plant that may already be growing in your yard. Plus an iced tea recipe! www.growforagecookferment.com
- Stump de Noel Cake Recipe
- General Tsos Chicken Wings. Recipe and photo by Irvin Lin of Eat the Love.
- Country Cottage Blues – is a sun container or hanging basket recipe with full instructions. This recipe uses Bacopa, Verbena and Licorice Plant. *This site is full of plant recipes!