Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fantastic Flower Beds! • Take some tips from design pros, and start designing that next flower bed!
- Save Money! Take cuttings of annuals to start new plants for next years garden! (Garden of Len & Barb Rosen) http://ourfairfieldhomeandgarden.com/diy-tucking-the-garden-in-for-the-winter-at-our-fairfield-home-garden/
- Take the guesswork out of choosing plants for your summer containers! Here you will find tons of tips, ideas and recipes that will make choosing plants for container flower gardening easy and fun!
- Love this look? Get a deck board sample and start designing your custom outdoor living space. Choose from over 20 different color, streaking and grain pattern options. Fiberon composite deck and railing products are eco-friendly, low maintenance, and stand up against the elements better than wood. Visit us at fiberondecking.com
- This really works – we did it for our raised beds and regular garden, no weeds for two years!! The newspaper will prevent any grass and weed seeds from germinating, but unlike fabric, it will decompose after about 18 months. By that time, any grass and weed seeds that were present in the soil on planting will be dead. It’s green, it’s cheaper than fabric, and when you decide to remove or redesign the bed later on, you will not have the headache you would with fabric. (another pinner said)
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome! | Craft ~ Your ~ HomeCraft ~ Your ~ Home
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year
- Getting started with the back to eden gardening method. How to start a back to eden garden bed. No weeding, no watering garden method that yields a lot of produce!
- When April arrives, the garden comes alive and reminds us why we love spring. Beautiful gardens don’t just happen. They are the product of good design and thoughtful plant selection. You can take the guesswork out of choosing plants to enhance your southern garden by buying those that have been designated Georgia Gold Medal Winners. …
- 3. Build tiered beds from wooden pallets. – 20 Truly Cool DIY Garden Bed and Planter Ideas
- Raised gardening beds keep vegetables away from contaminated soil, can deter some pests, and are easier on backs and knees—here’s some information about how to make one.
- Suggestions for planting a blue flower garden with both perennials and annuals. Grow the plants from seed or start with bedding plants. Vary bloom size and height to add interest. Stagger the blooming periods so your garden will be colorful for the whole