Photo via: projectwedding.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- flower arrangements – simple and yet elegant.
- Keep foliage color in mind when you plan your perennial border. Plants with colorful foliage such as artemisia will keep the garden looking good while flowering plants go in and out of bloom. Artemisia has beautiful silver-gray foliage that won’t fade in the hot sun. This hardy perennial is also drought and insect resistant, and the branches make a wonderful addition to indoor flower arrangements. Height varies by variety and can range from 3 feet tall to just 5 inches. Grows in Zones 4-9.
- Learn how to grow your own cut flower garden! Make your own beautiful flower arrangements at home all summer long. An inexpensive way to decorate!
- A couple of days ago I showed you my refreshed living room space in the country cottage home Im staying in now. Im loving the modern feel but with lots of natural and rustic touches that mimic my outdoor surroundings. One of the ways I achieved this was through bringing in plants, and one of the most creative ways I displayed some of my plants was to hang them in the window with a DIY wood slice plant hanger. This was a simple project. I have reclaimed cedar wood cookies that I s…
- Simple and rustic flowers
- Flower container ideas. They tell you the flowers in the arrangements
- flower container ideas – they tell you the flowers in the arrangements
- Love this simple DIY for these beautiful Rustic Succulent Pots.
- Simple floral arrangements
- Orange Crush – 122 Container Gardening Ideas – Southernliving. For a late-summer container that steals the show, make bold foliage the focal point. This easy-care, end-of-season planter uses vibrant Rustic Orange coleus (Solenostemon scutellarioides), identified by its rusty-hued leaves that will last until the first frost. The filler in this space-saving pot is Compact Hot Coral SunPatiens (Impatiens sp.), which has tiny tangerine blooms and dark, shiny leaves that contrast nicely with …
- Strawberry Seduction Yarrows rich, velvety red flowers dance atop long stems. Dense, upright, habit and long blooming period. Attractive in both cut and dried flower arrangements. Ideal in sunny beds and borders. Great addition to the butterfly garden. Heat loving and drought tolerant once established. Zone 3-8 Cutting Garden Cut flowers Flower Gardening
- DIY these gold-dipped pots to make succulent centerpieces.