Photo via: saltharborstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3. Give Your Garden A Calcium Boost My blender rarely sees daylight, but now it might just get the chance to see the kitchen counter with this genius tip! I’m starting to understand the idea behind compost a little more now that I’m dabbling in the garden, so this just makes a lot of sense to me. Just like grinding your food makes it easier to digest, grinding eggshells makes it easy for your garden to absorb the calcium egg shells provide.
- Whether youre short of space or long on convenience, growing vegetables in containers makes sense for you. Here are the nitty gritty tips for success.
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Gardening Tip~ Plant Cucumbers With Sunflowers ~ Cucumbers are sweeter when: 1) planted near sunflowers; 2) given lots of water. Both require similar soil the cucumbers can use the sunflower stalk as a natural trellis…. See More
- English cottage garden in Worcestershire ~ English garden. The different colors and textures are great together.
- Bird watching in your garden ~ Feed them fresh fruit ~ Baltimore Orioles love oranges and Cardinals love grapes
- Dramatic focal point for a shady garden ~ Lovely urn container filled with sweet potato vine, yellow impatiens, red jew and burgundy coleus
- Growing calorie-dense vegetables is crucial for a survival garden. Homesteading ~ prepping ~ survival ~ gardening ~ crisis
- If youve had trouble growing broccoli before, read these tips for getting a tasty crop. Grow your own delicious broccoli in your garden. via @Laura @ You Should Grow ~ A Vegetable Gardening Blog
- You got: Passionate You approach everything in life with resolve and dedication, and your love life is no different. You prefer to put everything you have into lovemaking and you are adored for it. There is never a lack of spirit with you, and your intensity and fervor is certainly appreciated by your partner ~ succulent http://acoustic-garden.tumblr.com/post/8788946468
- Flame® Purple Dwarf Garden Phlox Phlox paniculata ~ Large flower clusters bloom on compact plants all summer; extended bloom time; Fragrant Flower; Drought Tolerant; Attracts: Birds, Butterflies, Hummingbirds; Characteristics; Garden Height Minimum: 15 Inches; Garden Height Maximum: 18 Inches; cold hardy to Zone 4
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome! | Craft ~ Your ~ HomeCraft ~ Your ~ Home