Photo via: gardeningdaily.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Summer Time: All you need is a Filler (Geranium), Thriller (King Tut Grass), and a Spiller (Sweet Potato Vine)
- Remember if you use this infographic on your website, you must have a link back to this page and our home page www.desima.co
- Follow Proper Pruning Techniques | Pruning of Crape Myrtle | This is the Texas A&M extension website and has lots of additional tips on pruning, training young trees and repairing wounds on trees. Great source and reference….
- The Cutflower Collection of Roses: Deja Blu: Mauve Blend Color. Hybrid Tea flowers on compact plants. Great for patio pots, containers and gardens. Bloom singly and in clusters. Hardy to Zone 4. Flowe
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Succulents are easiest plants to grow indoors and look great, and if you39;re in need of some refreshing display ideas using succulents. Here39;s the post!
- While learning how to start hydrangeas from clippings I came across the great idea of using a coffee filter in the bottom of my pots to keep soil in.
- Yellow Crown Peony – Veseys Paeonia Itoh Veseys Top Pick An extremely unique and sought-after yellow peony! Fully double flowers are showcased marvellously against the lush green foliage. It s a real show piece! No other flower can compete with the perfection and the fragrance of the Peony. The silky petals and romantic shades make this cut flower beyond compare. The lush green foliage is also an exquisite filler in mixed bouquets. Plant them in full sun anywhere you can enjoy their delightful
- Found this handy layering diagram for planting spring bulbs in pots. There is other great info on this website: http://www.tulipworld.com/help/planting-bulbs-pots-containers.html
- Arrange Your Plants On a flat surface, lay out cuttings in the arrangement you want on your wreath. Aim for density. To create a spot for planting each stem, make a hole in the moss using a pointed object, such as a pair of scissors, a pencil, or a screwdriver.
- using old doors as yard art | … this from an old door half a table and the metal part of a rack
- Abiqua Moonbeam Hosta – Large green leaves with chartreuse margins adorn the Abiqua Moonbeam Hosta, which is a sport of August Moon Hosta. Great for shady borders as well as container plants. Hosta are easy to grow and add a burst of color to shady spots! Thsi variety is more sun tolerant than a lot of other Hosta varieties.