Photo via: whiteflowerfarm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Maintaining a Simple Pyramid Shape Step 1: Form a teepee with three bamboo stakes tied together at the top with twine or a rubber band. Step 2: Using sharp hand pruners or shears , prune following the stake guide. Snip small amounts at a time, standing back frequently to check precision. Topiaries look great in multiples.
- Cathedral Style Garden Trellises Beautifully styled with the classic pointed arch of Gothic cathedrals, they feature a number of special details, including unique pipe fitting accents; lattice detail at top with flowing scrollwork at bottom; and rich weathered brass finish that will highlight your plants and the surroundings beautifully. Can be ground- or wall-mounted for use in any space. Large $99.95 Set of 2 Small $149.95 or set of large and 2 small $235.95.
- Ana White | Outdoor Sectional and Pallet Coffee Table – DIY Projects
- using old doors as yard art | … this from an old door half a table and the metal part of a rack
- Gothic Arch Garden Entryway Arbor
- Turning a Dresser Drawer into a Planter Tutorial – Planter made from a end table with the top taken off. There are several ways to keep the wood on the bottom of the drawer from rotting out. Heres the website address to a tutorial for one of them. Youll have to copy/paste: http://thegreendivas.com/2013/05/07/how-does-your-garden-grow-its-easy-when-you-repurpose/
- Turn an old Milk Can into a Table…. I have one and I keep looking at it trying to figure out what to do with it!! Im just not sure I can bring myself to paint it… it was my moms and I can remember it from my earliest memories!!!
- Spraying epsom salt on plants boosts magnesium supply to plants and increases yield. GARDEN HACK: How to start maintaining your garden. Spraying 1 table spoon of epsom salt mix with 4 litre of water twice with 10 days gap could be used for good results. Use for growing tomatoes, peppers and roses
- 17 Quick and Healthy Recipes that Were Made for Busy Weeknights. Dinner can be on the table in less than 30 min from start to finish with these quick, easy, and delicious recipes that everyone will love – get them now.
- Lovely for a grey and dusty rose inspired decor, needs something beside it for height… Id use a glass vase with twisted branches placed at the back right corner, then add a candle in the space on table in front of it. Table number would look nice in a brushed silver picture frame with number printed in the dusty rose. Scatter grey and cream pearlS… all on white tablecloth with dusty rose napkins tied up around silverware with grey satin ribbon. DHS
- Lemongrass Pruning: How To Cut Back Lemongrass Plants – Lemongrass is fast growing and can get a little unruly if not pruned back regularly. Use the information in the following article to learn more about how to cut back lemongrass. Click here for more lemongrass pruning info.
- Prune Climbing Roses, for an abundance of blooms. Climbing roses do not get pruned like bush types, want your climbing rose to be fabulous, follow these directions! FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com