Photo via: anniesannuals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Moss Covered Garden Pots great for gardens and fairy houses even Garden statues , Rocks and much more just remember Moss loves north facing light and partial shade and water and just leave it alone to do its magic Its also extremely forgiving and requires little to no maintenance. Its soft on your feet if used as a ground cover, stays green throughout colder months, and is really easy to propagate.
- Fast Growing Trees for Privacy or Shade. Learn more about great trees that are faster growing than many others…and nice looking too! Shown here are Leyland Cypress. http://www.landscape-design-advice.com/fast-growing-trees.html
- Tips for Growing Hosta | If a low maintenance garden is your goal, planting hosta is a must. Here are easy tips and advice for growing this hardy perennial. Also known as a plantain lily, hosta plants are perfect for shade and sun gardens alike. Sponsored
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- coleus – This fast growing and easy to propagate plant is extremely popular in container gardens, due in part to its striking colors and varieties. They need well drained, nutrient enriched soil, and regular watering for optimum growth. Keep in mind that most varieties prefer full sun, but some require partial shade to thrive, so check your seed packet or plant label for light requirements. Read more: http://blog.builddirect.com/6-plants-that-thrive-in-full-sun/ixzz3gk8KK6NE
- For those of us that live in the desert, beautiful blossoms and colorful gardens can be tricky to create. Part of being a great gardener is planting for the space you have, not the space you want. Just because you don’t have a rainy season doesn’t mean you can’t have a gorgeous garden.
- These would be great for people with small gardens, I might need a couple of these.
- 10 No Fail Perennials for Low Water Gardens! • Great tips and ideas on water wise and drought tolerant gardening with perennials!
- Miniature Garden, Dollhouse garden, Miniature Vegetable. length 10.5 cm, width 7 cm The scale is 1:12. hand Made beautiful realistic miniature. polymer clay. Made with love! My handcrafted miniature art is made with careful attention to detail using only the finest materials. Not a toy, only for adult collectors! If you are looking for a unique element to add to your miniatures, this is it! The brightness and shade of the colors may be slightly different from what you see on the screen of …
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Create an ideal shade environment for evergreen ferns by planting under a closely knit group of trees. In this landscaped setting, ferns are an unexpected addition.
- Look at your yard at different times of the day, from different angles and in different weather conditions. Learn where the sunlight falls, where the shade pockets are, where the rain pools before choosing plants for those areas