Photo via: homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year
- Use kitchen scraps to grow plants! Yes a lot of foods you disregard as not edible and/or trash can in fact grow into a plant and give you more fruits and vegetables! It is an alternative way of growing a vegetable garden then growing from seed or buying a bunch of plants.
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartment or any shady spot of your backyard.
- Raised bed Herb Garden- want! the boxes are a little small for most of these to reach full size, but great for containing the rowdy bunches!
- Miniature Garden, Dollhouse garden, Miniature Vegetable. length 10.5 cm, width 7 cm The scale is 1:12. hand Made beautiful realistic miniature. polymer clay. Made with love! My handcrafted miniature art is made with careful attention to detail using only the finest materials. Not a toy, only for adult collectors! If you are looking for a unique element to add to your miniatures, this is it! The brightness and shade of the colors may be slightly different from what you see on the screen of …
- With this DIY spiral garden, gravity allows water to drain freely from the top of the spiral and seep to all layers, creating a dry zone at the top and moist area at the bottom. This gives you many options when choosing plants for your garden. Follow our step-by-step instructions to build a spiral garden in your backyard.
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Moss Balls, also known as Kokedama or string gardens are a unique way to garden vertically. Kokedama is a style of Japanese bonsai made by taking your plant …
- Why are my plants turning yellow? If your vegetable garden or house plants have gone from verdant to flavescent, it could be a sign of health issues like too much water or too few nutrients. A new infographic offers tips for getting to the root of the problem.
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartme