Photo via: plowhearth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Miracle Daisy
- Instead of using poisonous commercial sprays, make a homemade red lily beetles deterrent from something you probably already have in your kitchen.
- Homemade Weed Killer – Beautiful Home and Garden
- Homemade Square Gardening PVC Watering System Now thats a neat idea! Your grid and irrigation all in one.
- Alternative Gardning: The Best Homemade Weed Killer
- Best homemade bird suet recipe
- 12 Really Cool Homemade Bird Feeders! These are not only fun bird feeder crafts, but make really fun to watch bird feeders for kids to watch. Love, love, love the Lego bird feeder!
- With This Homemade Recipe Make All Mosquitoes And Cockroaches Fall Dead Immediately ✔
- 5 Best Homemade Mosquito and Insect Repellent insects camping diy diy ideas easy diy bugs tips life hacks all natural camping hacks good to know repellent repellents
- Homemade Weed Killer 1 gallon of white vinegar 1/2 cup salt Liquid dish soap (any brand) Empty spray bottle Put salt in the empty spray bottle and fill it the rest of the way up with white vinegar. Add a squirt of liquid dish soap. This solution works best if you use it on a hot day. Spray it on the weeds in the morning, and as it heats up it will do its work.
- For orchids to grow best, they need the right pot
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year