Photo via: provenwinners.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The process of choosing a plant isnt a simple equation. Its a funky formula involving many variables: light conditions in your home, your style preferences, plant behaviors, amount of space you can devote to another living thing, and your track record with maintenance, among others. Ask yourself some key questions, however, and youll find the path to the perfect plant for you.
- How to Install DIY Drip Irrigation – Tutorial and Free Printable | Home for the Harvest
- I love my new herb garden! This tutorial will show you exactly what you need for the perfect organic herb garden, including the steps to finding organic supplies and how to plant your herbs | from Home for the Harvest
- This is What Organic Gardeners Do in the Fall | Many gardeners do all the heavy lifting to prepare a garden in spring, but planning and planting a garden in the fall is not only good for your garden, it helps you maintain a garden organically and economically. Read on to see how organic gardeners work the garden in fall, building structure and health as a foundation for the next season sponsored
- Summer may be drawing to a close, but dont despair. The end of the summer growing season means one thing – its harvest time! Learn how and when to harvest your herbs:
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- nice How To: Landscaping with Rocks The design of a rock garden and layout of stones is something that each of us must choose according to his taste. So the decision is subjective and ve…
- Tips On Picking Aloe Vera: How To Harvest Aloe Vera Leaves – Growing your own aloe plants and harvesting aloe leaves for smoothies and other consumables allows you to get the freshest supply of this amazing plant. Learn how to harvest aloe vera in this article.
- How to Make a Magical Fairy Castle Out of Plastic Bottles – Really easy project and the best part it costs almost nothing! via @vanessacrafting
- I love this page and how well they describe the process to build these raised beds. The plans look simple, but. Think Id make the corner posts a bit higher and affix chicken wire to keep the dog out.
- Sweet Potatoes are easy to grow and are a wonderful storage crop. Not to mention that homegrown sweet potatoes are out-of-this-world delicious! This ultimate guide will show you how to grow, harvest, cure, and store sweet potatoes for winter eating! | Homestead Honey
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from