Photo via: thediymommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 5 useful and pretty plants prove that a herb home garden can be a thing of beauty as well as healing function for our homes.
- Daffodils are one of my favorite spring blooming flowers. They fill your garden with a golden glow, and are very easy to grow. Also known as narcissus, daffodils have a bevy of landscaping benefits. There are many different varieties to choose from. They
- Im the golden goddess, lets get that straight. I bloom just like a flower on a rainy day. I go all for the money and Im in it to win it
- It is easy to grow and benefit from a medicinal herb garden. Here are the herbs you need and how to use them!
- Presents a guide to homegrown produce gardening and provides instructions for eleven garden projects, including an edible flower garden, a winter garden, an upside-down planter, and a vertical garden.
- Use kitchen scraps to grow plants! Yes a lot of foods you disregard as not edible and/or trash can in fact grow into a plant and give you more fruits and vegetables! It is an alternative way of growing a vegetable garden then growing from seed or buying a bunch of plants.
- Violas and pansies are beautiful edible flowers that are easy to grow and have multiple uses!
- 7 Tips for Growing Phlox- Phlox is a hardy flower that blends nicely with other plants. These 7 gardening tips will show you just how easy it is to grow.
- Perennials That Pack a Punch| Perennials, Easy to Grow Perennials, How to Grow Perennials, Growing Perennials, Gardening, Gardening Tips and Tricks, Gardening Hacks, Flower Gardening, Flower Gardening Tips and Tricks
- Sage is a easy to grow plant that you should incorporate into you garden. Butterflies and hummingbirds love them and they a flavorful culinary herb.
- Lambs Ear (Facts about the useful herb and landscape plant — its a softie,and easy to grow, too!)
- Try growing lambs ear in your garden. This plant is a variety of perennial herb with fuzzy green leaves and pretty pure purple flowers on long stalks. It is easy to grow and makes a great ground cover.