Photo via: flowerpatchfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Best Flowering Shade Plants, a wide varitie of gorgeous flowers that bring color to the shady part of your garden. Some are dual purpose and can grow in sun as well.
- Don’t let a warm and dry climate stop you from growing a lush garden and landscape. Consider these helpful tips by the Garden Glove on how to make your garden full of gorgeous greens. Gardening tip: Plan for plenty of green space in addition to your filling your garden with fascinating flowers.
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year
- Lavender Garden: Gorgeous with the little stone cottage.
- Love to garden? How to make a gorgeous DIY Potting Bench from FREE pallet wood! Has ALL the bells and whistles: a faucet, sink, running water, mounted hose reel, shelves, tool storage, pegboard and more! Organize all your garden tools and supplies! Free tutorial instructions and supply list included. www.settingforfour.com
- 7 Gorgeous Shade Loving Plants! • Check out seven of our favorite plants to grow in shady gardens!
- How to create a cottage garden: Tips from Frankie Flowers
- Judys Cottage Garden: How to Plan a Cottage Garden
- Learn how to grow your own cut flower garden! Make your own beautiful flower arrangements at home all summer long. An inexpensive way to decorate!
- Propagating lavender is easy. Plus, once you learn how to propagate lavender plants from your garden, youll be able to grow as much lavender as you want!
- Tips for Growing Your Own Loofah Sponges – learn how to plant and grow loofah in your own backyard!