Photo via: fitnessmagazine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to keep a patch of red raspberries healthy, happy and more productive.
- How to Grow Bell Peppers, Vegetable Gardening, Vegetable Gardening TIps, How to Grow Peppers in Pots, Container Gardening, How to Grow Vegetables in Containers, Container Gardening Hacks, Gardening, Gardening 101.
- How to create beautiful shade garden pots using easy to grow plants with showy foliage and flowers. And plant lists for all 16 container planting designs! – A Piece Of Rainbow 16 Colorful Shade Garden Pots and Plant Lists
- easy herbs to groww, container herbs, what herbs to grow in a container, grow your own herbs,
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Hydrangea paniculata is the easiest hydrangea to grow. In late summer and autumn, this rugged shrub produces fluffy clusters of white flowers that fade to shades of pink and green. Many cultivars, such as Tardiva, can be successfully trained into a standard, or miniature tree form — perfect for a large container or just about any landscape spot. Name: Hydrangea paniculata Growing Conditions: Full sun or part shade and well-drained soil Size: To 10 feet tall and wide Zones: 4-8/
- How to Plant Bulbs in a Container – planting in fall and leaving outside during winter will bring forth better blooms because of the exposure to winter cold!
- A fantastically thorough article about different types of moss and how to grow them in your own landscape. So much information! Moss and Natural Stone compliment each other very well for the natural feel.
- Learn how to grow garlic so that your kitchen never runs out of a great, organic supply. Its easy to grow if you learn all the steps! Learn how to plant, maintain, and harvest your garlic in my post.
- Learn how to spinach in pots, it is one of the vegetables that you can grow in shade and in any kind of space. Growing spinach in containers is easy too you can even grow it indoors on a windowsill!
- We asked the Chair of the Peony Society to share her no-nonsense tips for how to grow the perfect, blousy peonies – including how to plant them, care for them and how to help them look their best once theyve been cut and arranged in a vase.
- How to grow garlic indoors using a garlic clove that had sprouted in with the onions. So much easier that I thought it would be. Grew so fast I had to transplant it to a bigger pot after just a couple of weeks. So much fun.