Photo via: thehappyhousie.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love my new herb garden! This tutorial will show you exactly what you need for the perfect organic herb garden, including the steps to finding organic supplies and how to plant your herbs | from Home for the Harvest
- How to Draw a Garden Layout Map – A Key Part of the Garden Planning Process | Home for the Harvest
- Free Printable Pink Hydrangea Flower – The Graphics Fairy! Love this vintage botanical print. Would look great with Shabby Chic or Cottage style Home Decor!
- Love to garden? How to make a gorgeous DIY Potting Bench from FREE pallet wood! Has ALL the bells and whistles: a faucet, sink, running water, mounted hose reel, shelves, tool storage, pegboard and more! Organize all your garden tools and supplies! Free tutorial instructions and supply list included. www.settingforfour.com
- The best way to water your garden is to set up a drip irrigation system with an automatic timer. But what if you do not have that option?. If so, a great option is to bury a milk jug with holes drilled in it next to your plants. To water all you have to do is stick the hose in the top of the jug and fill up the milk jug and you are done! It also makes it easy to fertilize, add a scoup of fertilizer into the jug and add water and your done!
- How to build a DIY modern tapered cedar planter with free design plans and tutorial by Jen Woodhouse
- DIY – How to install a drain pipe from the gutter of your house to drain to your backyard. Pictures of the concrete, burying the pipe, digging the trench, sand backfill and PVC pipe. Material list and prices.
- FREE printable name recognition activity for kids to practice their names while planting flowers. Great activity for Spring!
- Sign up to Hometalk for the best home and garden ideas – free!
- FREE Plants! I use this method for more indoor house plants to decorate my home. DIY natural
- Free Birdhouse Plans – Learn how to build beautiful birdhouse so you can attract singing birds to your garden! howtospecialist.com birdhouse diy
- Tips On Picking Aloe Vera: How To Harvest Aloe Vera Leaves – Growing your own aloe plants and harvesting aloe leaves for smoothies and other consumables allows you to get the freshest supply of this amazing plant. Learn how to harvest aloe vera in this article.