Photo via: simpledetailsblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wagon wheel in flower bed – Click image to find more Gardening Pinterest pins
- Add some vintage style to your home by transforming old teacups into mini planters. They add such an elegant display to your indoor herb garden or kitchen windowsill on top of being super simple to make. http://www.ehow.com/how_6690979_make-flower-pot-tea-cup.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- use old bottle tops as mini greenhouses while you start your seedlings
- Make adorable mini toadstools for your fairy garden :: DIY tutoiral :: www.theMagicOnions.com
- Having a nice garden isn’t enough – to make it perfect, you need to have a great porch. For some this means having plenty of mini pots with colorful flowers, while for others it means having big, clay pot. There are few ways to play with pots and flowers and all of them don’t require too much time.
- Wheel barrel Fairy garden, we got the idea and began collecting supplies a week later we were done!!! This was a great project with my children of 14,11 6. MC – Fairy Gardens
- CD spindle case terrariums are a great green reuse project. Make your own mini biosphere for the office.
- Radio Flyer Wagon on the Front Porch filled with enamel ware and galvanized containers – Heart Rocks in my Pocket
- Garden roses and mini apples. By Madison Hartley @hart_floral
- Great photo guide to making your own mini greenhouse using cattle panels. This could be made for $… – gardenfuzzgarden.com
- LOVE the red wheel barrow
- I have an old tin bath like this and am now inspired to fill it with tulips for the spring garden.. It would look gorgeous next to the front door! monjardinmeamerveilles tulipsspring pottedbulbs