Photo via: hoosierhomemade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like this for an outdoor party, you could even submerge some cut flowers instead of plants, party decor, table decor. Helga Noack
- Rocky Levels – Small rocks form the initial layer of the garden, while much larger rocks act as a retaining wall for the plants. The area with plants is small – which means that it won’t require a lot of water – but there’s a lot of interest with the various colors and textures. This idea could work well whether you have a small backyard or a larger one that you want to frame with something creative.
- I have sections of tree stumps I could do this with!
- This is What Organic Gardeners Do in the Fall | Many gardeners do all the heavy lifting to prepare a garden in spring, but planning and planting a garden in the fall is not only good for your garden, it helps you maintain a garden organically and economically. Read on to see how organic gardeners work the garden in fall, building structure and health as a foundation for the next season sponsored
- Did you like the fairy garden collection weve shown you in the past? Then youre going to like this idea even more! diyprojects.ideas… Stone houses possess that magical beauty which make miniature versions of them perfect for fairy gardens! Do you want to have an enchanting fairy stone house in your yard? Then build a miniature stone house now! – Jolenes Gardening
- A Simple Garden Plan to help you plan your first garden. Your first garden can feel overwheleming, but this simple plan will help you have a launching point for a raised bed garden most anyone can do themselves.
- Save your prunings so you can make awesome little twig fences for your fairy garden. | 41 Cheap And Easy Backyard DIYs You Must Do This Summer
- Wedding Photos: Barn Weddings are still one of our top requested venue referrals on VAWENetwork.com, this is a perfect accent. You could hang lights, pics, signs, anything you like.
- 20 Insanely Clever Gardening Tips And Ideas – 5. Rubbermaid Container Garden – Just because you don’t have much of a yard doesn’t mean you can’t have a nice little garden going. Rubbermaid storage containers are lightweight and just the right size to get you started. Fill the bottom with packing peanuts and a layer of garden fabric to keep them easy to move. This could even work on a small apartment balcony http://www.listotic.com/20-insanely-clever-gardening-tips-and-ideas/6/?utm_content=bu…
- Marigolds, blue lobelia, verbena, petunias, coleus, and dusty miller. You could easily re-create this on a smaller scale.
- Remember if you use this infographic on your website, you must have a link back to this page and our home page www.desima.co
- A mounding annual that is deer resistant and heat tolerant, has scented foliage, and attracts butterflies and hummingbirds sounds like a plant you could use about anywhere. The vigorous Lantana Landmark™ series is ideal for large group plantings, but Rose Sunrise also looks lovely in a hanging basket, where its brightly colored dark rose-pink and yellow blossoms over deep green foliage can be appreciated up close. Prune back Lantanas after the first flush of flowers to shape them and prompt …