Photo via: apartmentf15.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Knockout roses and hostas planted along fence.. Love for the side of our house. I would probably do Hydrangea or Peonies, but I love this concept, and will definetly attempt this this summer…
- Peonies by Emily Quinton
- die for these peonies
- Perfect Peonies Still Life
- Soft pastel peonies .✿⊱╮
- I love both lavender and peonies…yes please! Beautiful lavender peonies. I have never seen these.
- coral and peach peonies + dusty miller wedding bouquet
- Great tips on when to cut peonies for lasting blooms. Love these gorgeous pink peonies in a vintage galvanized water cooler! Want peonies – read this kellyelko.com
- Here’s How to Grow Peonies That Last Forever- Southernliving. As in, at least 50 years. When the first huge peony unfurls into a flounce of petals, you want to touch it, and live somewhere inside that magnificent bloom. The perfume, lifted by late-spring air, can’t be inhaled deeply enough. Of all those gorgeous garden flowers, you hope your peonies will last forever. Such giddiness is a springtime ritual in the Upper South. There, peonies become large, shrubby plants festooned with f…
- peonies pink + orange
- How to Plant Peonies – planting care and tips so your peonies give you tons of gorgeous flowers eclecticallyvintage.com
- Would love that for the entrance to my back yard. Peonies..