Photo via: ecoturfco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DYI Flower Bed…definitely need to do this in the front yard 🙂 Exactly the layout I was looking for.
- Hostas always look so good around the bottom of the trees, and they love the shade they make for them : )
- Tips for Growing Hosta | If a low maintenance garden is your goal, planting hosta is a must. Here are easy tips and advice for growing this hardy perennial. Also known as a plantain lily, hosta plants are perfect for shade and sun gardens alike. Sponsored
- Miniature Garden, Dollhouse garden, Miniature Vegetable. length 10.5 cm, width 7 cm The scale is 1:12. hand Made beautiful realistic miniature. polymer clay. Made with love! My handcrafted miniature art is made with careful attention to detail using only the finest materials. Not a toy, only for adult collectors! If you are looking for a unique element to add to your miniatures, this is it! The brightness and shade of the colors may be slightly different from what you see on the screen of …
- Ive decided I dont like grass … looking for alternate groundcover … would prefer something that flowers 🙂
- Live Cherry Sparkler Fountain Grass Enjoy a lush burst of fresh color in your garden with this cheerful fountain grass thats easy to care for with each bloom. Grows to approx. 36 to 48 H Perennial Full sun to partial shade Grown in the Netherlands
- nice How To: Landscaping with Rocks The design of a rock garden and layout of stones is something that each of us must choose according to his taste. So the decision is subjective and ve…
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- How to create beautiful shade garden pots using easy to grow plants with showy foliage and flowers. And plant lists for all 16 container planting designs! – A Piece Of Rainbow 16 Colorful Shade Garden Pots and Plant Lists
- Keep foliage color in mind when you plan your perennial border. Plants with colorful foliage such as artemisia will keep the garden looking good while flowering plants go in and out of bloom. Artemisia has beautiful silver-gray foliage that won’t fade in the hot sun. This hardy perennial is also drought and insect resistant, and the branches make a wonderful addition to indoor flower arrangements. Height varies by variety and can range from 3 feet tall to just 5 inches. Grows in Zones 4-9.
- Contemporary patio layout for courtyard garden. Architectural plants give added interest to this sleek design.
- Based on permaculture principles using curves instead of straight lines. Some argue that this is more efficient layout for vegetable gardens. Mandala Garden Design