Photo via: mooisenliefs.blogspot.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build A Hammock Stand http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/u9um If you love the idea of a hammock in your yard, but don’t have any trees, this is the solution. It’s a great addition to your outdoor space, looking beautiful with its pergola roof.
- Add a bubbling water fountain: 31 Insanely Cool Ideas to Upgrade Your Patio This Summer
- Wet newspapers and put layers around the plants overlapping as you go; cover with mulch and forget about weeds. Weeds will get through some gardening plastic; they will not get through wet newspaper. Good composting!
- How to Make Moss Covered Garden Pots great for gardens and fairy houses even Garden statues , Rocks and much more just remember Moss loves north facing light and partial shade and water and just leave it alone to do its magic Its also extremely forgiving and requires little to no maintenance. Its soft on your feet if used as a ground cover, stays green throughout colder months, and is really easy to propagate.
- Here’s a gardening trick that works: adding crystals to your container garden designs | Gardening with Confidence & Plants with Benefits with Helen Yoest
- 30 Colorful Spring Container Gardens- Southernliving. Out with winter and in with these bright blooms for spring. Now that spring has officially sprung, it’s time to cultivate your green thumb and assemble some beautiful flower combinations for container gardens. Container gardens offer the perfect landscaping solution for both gardening experts and rookies alike. Not to mention, they’re an easy and affordable way to refresh your front porch or patio, while injecting some color into y…
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- combination of grasses with daylilies | View Image Clematis Vines with Daylilies
- Tin cans! Dont stop here…. tin cans make great luminaries. Just fill with water and freeze – when frozen hammer a nail into the can making designs or patterns. Add two holes at the top for a wire handle – whala – add a candle – great for hanging outside in trees or lining the walkway
- Willow Craft Designs Plant Supports. Could be good for Garden or Farm Weddings just thread with flowers.
- grape vine trellis designs | … bench container pots above is a trellis handrail with a grape vine
- This home makes the most of its small yard by removing the lawn and replacing it with an outdoor living area-in this case, they chose to install a firepit, but it could easily hold a dining or patio conversation set.