Photo via: balconygardenweb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pilea Peperomioides – Belle Fleur de Lis. Of ook pannekoekplant!
- pilea perperomioides (chinese money plant) Available from North One Garden Centre London
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Petunias and Sweet Potato Vine
- Remember if you use this infographic on your website, you must have a link back to this page and our home page www.desima.co
- ༺Aline ♥ lflowers roses
- A Spring Floral Arrangement Tutorial
- LES ROSES
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Wet newspapers and put layers around the plants overlapping as you go; cover with mulch and forget about weeds. Weeds will get through some gardening plastic; they will not get through wet newspaper. Good composting!
- For orchids to grow best, they need the right pot
- LA REINA DEL JARDIN