Photo via: carmenjohnstongardens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pink pampas grass More
- Five White Pampas Grass – 5 Evergreen Perennial Plants – Cortaderia selloana
- New Rare Purple Pampas Grass Seeds Ornamental Plant Flowers Cortaderia Selloana Grass Seeds 500 Pieces / Lot
- Sweet Potato Vine, Supertunias, Day Lillies, Jackmanii Clematis, Blue Fescue Grass, Cedar tree and pot of pink petunias
- Best Sellers – Cotton Candy Grass. This colorful ornamental grass creates a sweet, pink cloud in the back of a sunny border or as a stand-alone specimen in a perennial bed. Blooms appear in late summer. A dependable variety, Cotton Candy Grass tolerates heat, humidity, drought and wet conditions with ease. This gorgeous plant has it all – it provides gorgeous foliage throughout the year, is adaptable to practically every climate and can even grow in poor soil.
- Achillea Coronation Gold, Artemisia schmidtiana Silver Mound, Chrysanthemum frutescens Summer Beauty, Dahlberg daisy, Delphinium (pink and purple), Eureka lemon, Fountain grass, Mexican bush sage, Nemesia Blue Bird, Penstemon Utah Mix, Petunia Ultra Plum, Rudbeckia hirta Goldilocks, Rudbeckia Indian Summer, Salvia Purple Majesty, Sedum spectabile Autumn Joy, Sedum telephium Carmen, Sweet alyssum (white and rosy purple)
- A step-by-step tutorial for creating a DIY cat herb garden. Includes feline-friendly herbs that your cat will love to snack on including lemon grass, mint, catmint, catnip, thyme and more!
- Backyard landscaping. Great for small yard. Like the fence color and small grass area. Would do different trees along border and would make waterfall more modern, but very pretty overall.
- Is there anything more beautiful then Peonies in Pink!
- Stunning shade planter! (Japanese forest grass, rubber plant, fuchsias, coleus)
- Lemon grass is a natural mosquito repellent and grows quite tall. Plant it in large planters next to a patio to create privacy and repel mosquitoes.
- Mosquito Repellent Yard Spray Cant hurt to try it. And the grass will love the beer and Epsom salt