Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Achillea Coronation Gold, Artemisia schmidtiana Silver Mound, Chrysanthemum frutescens Summer Beauty, Dahlberg daisy, Delphinium (pink and purple), Eureka lemon, Fountain grass, Mexican bush sage, Nemesia Blue Bird, Penstemon Utah Mix, Petunia Ultra Plum, Rudbeckia hirta Goldilocks, Rudbeckia Indian Summer, Salvia Purple Majesty, Sedum spectabile Autumn Joy, Sedum telephium Carmen, Sweet alyssum (white and rosy purple)
- Ornamental Grasses Border …………………… 1. White Sagebrush Silver Queen (Artemisia ludoviciana) 2. Grays Sedge (Carex grayi) 3. Curry Plant (Helichrysum italicum) 4. Black-Flowered Fountaingrass (Pennisetum viridescens) 5. Tall Verbena (Verbena bonariensis) 6. Eulalia, Maiden Grass Adagio (Miscanthus sinensis) 7. Eulalia, Maiden Grass Silberfeder (Miscanthus sinensis)
- Stunning shade planter! (Japanese forest grass, rubber plant, fuchsias, coleus)
- Lemon grass is a natural mosquito repellent and grows quite tall. Plant it in large planters next to a patio to create privacy and repel mosquitoes.
- A step-by-step tutorial for creating a DIY cat herb garden. Includes feline-friendly herbs that your cat will love to snack on including lemon grass, mint, catmint, catnip, thyme and more!
- Plant lemon grass for privacy and to keep the mosquitos away. I love this ! by catrulz
- 50+ Lemon Grass Ornamental Grass Seeds , Under The Sun Seeds
- Growing and Foraging for Lemon Balm~ The lemony mint family plant that may already be growing in your yard. Plus an iced tea recipe! www.growforagecookferment.com
- New Rare Purple Pampas Grass Seeds Ornamental Plant Flowers Cortaderia Selloana Grass Seeds 500 Pieces / Lot
- Exactly what Ive been looking for. Can stand up to full sun, hot and humid conditions and the colors are perfect. Fountain grass for the center, trailing verbena and potato vine. Purple lantana would work too.
- Nemesia: Perky little flowers last all season on upright stems in tons of bright colors including purple, pink, cranberry, bright yellow, pale yellow, orange, and white. The plant may flower in winter in milder climates, but its generally considered an annual.
- Huchera Plum Royale need a couple more of these for my shade garden by the patio – nice contrast with the lime green Creeping Jenny