Photo via: gardeningviral.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before you toss another tea bag, must check out this post! Tea bags are not just for brewing tea, there are so many TEA BAG USES in the garden that can be useful.
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Did you have some leftover lattices and want to use them for some new and creative purposes? Not only as a structure for climbing plants in your garden, lattices can be found in a few indoor or outdoor decorating projects, such as simple wine cellar, privacy screen for hiding ac units…Have a look at them […]
- Heather Hicks shares how to create these cute DIY toadstools for the garden using tyres and and tree trunks. These are perfect for little bums and will make your garden look magical this summer. Click here to find out how she made them – they so easy to make!
- Instead of using commercial fertilizers and plant food, why not use some scraps from your kitchen that would otherwise end up in the trash or compost bin to amend and improve your garden soil naturally? Inexpensive and easy, these are my favorite ways to get my garden ready for spring planting. Eggshells, banana peels, Epsom salts, coffee grounds. Find out more at http://www.fresheggsdaily.com/2016/06/7-ways-to-improve-your-garden-soil.html
- Turning a Dresser Drawer into a Planter Tutorial – Planter made from a end table with the top taken off. There are several ways to keep the wood on the bottom of the drawer from rotting out. Heres the website address to a tutorial for one of them. Youll have to copy/paste: http://thegreendivas.com/2013/05/07/how-does-your-garden-grow-its-easy-when-you-repurpose/
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – Cute Bird Feeder From A Plastic Bottle – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles
- 20 Easy and Cheap DIY Ways to Enhance The Curb Appeal. Not just gardening ideas, but other easy home improvement projects. home improvement hacks
- Sunflowers in Kansas , Woah my UPS arrived. The Gucci stuff is perfect Top quality yet very cheap! This site ships fast! Use the coupon code:Pinterest when paying and save a bundle. Check out the pin to see more like this!
- Hide the meters, pipes, sprinklers and other eye sores in your garden with these concealing rocks! More ways to conceal the eye sores in your home here: http://www.remodelingmadeeasy.com/7-ways-conceal-eye-sores-home/
- Instead of using commercial fertilizers and plant food, why not use some scraps from your kitchen that would otherwise end up in the trash or compost bin to amend and improve your garden soil naturally? Inexpensive and easy, these are my favorite ways to get my garden ready for spring planting. Eggshells, banana peels, Epsom salts, coffee grounds.
- Fairy gardens are so much fun to make. I have fairies and gnomes in my yards. I love them. They add such a nice touch of whimsey to the yard-scape. There is a big array of miniature fairies and accessories to look at and choose from. Any of these will make your fairy gardens charming…