Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- These would be great for people with small gardens, I might need a couple of these.
- what flower is this – i love it! Its a Ranunculus !
- I just discovered this plant its a Ranunculus
- ◖ ranunculus ◗ fashion style hope joy Scripture beauty blogging ootd dress glam fashionable beauty hair makeup stylin black and white stylin potd potw wander minimalist classy boho jewels jewelry accessories shoes bags and purses fabulous modern trend outfit wear who what street style free boho wander elegant elegance luxe tousled neutrals on point from where I stand faith
- For orchids to grow best, they need the right pot
- In order to have a successful garden, you need to make sure you have good and healthy soil. Follow these simple tips to improve your foundation. via @SLcountrygal
- 10 Herbs You Need To Grow; Fresh herbs have a long history of medicinal and culinary uses. And some herbs, have both properties. Depending on your goals, these 10 versatile herbs are ideal for most gardeners. http://www.annsentitledlife.com/how-does-your-garden-grow/10-herbs-you-need-to-grow/
- Have a succulent thats overgrowing its container? Theres no need to kill or ditch the plant; instead use these steps to turn one succulent into two. Who knows, you might find succulents so easy and long-lasting youll want to send one to a friend (or yourself!).
- Huchera Plum Royale need a couple more of these for my shade garden by the patio – nice contrast with the lime green Creeping Jenny
- Terrariums are great for plants that require moist, humid environments. Succulents dont usually prefer these types of conditions. Because succulents use their thick, fleshy leaves and stems to hold water, they dont need moist, humid conditions. Traditional closed terrariums hold in moisture and humidity. These wet environments will rot and kill succulents in very little time. In order to successfully marry the two, youll need to make a few easy tweaks to the traditional terrarium.
- Small-Space Bird and Butterfly Garden You dont need a large yard to attract birds and butterflies. This compact garden includes wildlife favorites like bee balm, sedum, and butterfly bush. Taken together, these plants provide both food and shelter for visiting creatures of all sizes and types. Garden size: 9 by 6 feet.