Photo via: enunanubeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Pretty!!!! Hyacinths, daffodils, tulips and grape hyacinths have been planted in individual pots, then clustered together to create an instant spring g…
- Quick and Inexpensive Centerpiece with tulips. Great for spring!
- White Tulips and Blue Hiacynths
- ~~I Only Wanted to Believe ~ pink tulips by Thomas Hawk~~
- Angelique Tulips – My favorite! So delicate – look like watercolor painting x with a peony
- Pink Tulips
- Lilacs and tulips
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- I have an old tin bath like this and am now inspired to fill it with tulips for the spring garden.. It would look gorgeous next to the front door! monjardinmeamerveilles tulipsspring pottedbulbs
- Colorful tulips