Photo via: mygardenyourgarden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See these fascinating succulent planting ideas. You wll definitely find them interesting. The best part is that we have added links of the tutorials of some of the best ideas.
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- Weve all done these things—gardening mistakes, bloopers, or blunders that may be relatively harmless except they waste money. And, if youre like me, you want your garden budget to stretch as far as possible each year so that each new season is the best it can be. See if you have made any of these mistakes ( I have!) and better yet, perhaps you can avoid them. sponsored
- Do you want to add some plants to your garden but not sure which ones will grow best in the shade? Here we have put together a list of 4 different plants that will grow well, even without much sunlight! 1. False Solomon’s Seal. It’s a native of North America, …
- Secret to peppers,Spray the plant with Epsom salts (1 teaspoon dissolved in a spray bottle of warm water (about 4 cups). That gives the pepper plant a boost of magnesium that is required at flowering time to produce fruit. Spray them again 10 days later and in a few weeks, our expert friends report, you will have more peppers than you can eat. – Click image to find more Gardening Pinterest pins
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year
- Cucamelons are the cutest fruit ever! Just look at them – they are like tiny watermelons that taste like a slightly tangy cucumber. We are certain that once you look at them you will want to have them in your garden. And it is a true delight to grow them as they are so easy to grow – even for beginners.
- Follow these 13 plastic bottle vertical garden ideas to make something amazing out of them. Repurpose those old bottles, which you usually throw away to grow your favorite plants either indoor or outdoor and help to save our environment. Here are 13 inspiring plastic bottle vertical garden ideas to make a vertical soda bottle garden and these ideas will definitely interest you if you are a creative person, DIY lover and love to recycle.
- Creative DIY Planters – Rotted Tree Trunk Succulent Planters – Best Do It Yourself Planters and Crafts You Can Make For Your Plants – Indoor and Outdoor Gardening Ideas – Cool Modern and Rustic Home and Room Decor for Planting With Step by Step Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-planters
- For those of us that live in the desert, beautiful blossoms and colorful gardens can be tricky to create. Part of being a great gardener is planting for the space you have, not the space you want. Just because you don’t have a rainy season doesn’t mean you can’t have a gorgeous garden.
- Herbs are essential part of every garden. Who doesnt love adding some pesto sauce with fresh basil to their pasta? Or taking an aromatic bath with lavender oil? And then, of course, there are herbs that can do wonders for your health, such as chamomile, which has numerous benefits, from easing anxiety to helping with skin irritations. With all these amazing uses for herbs, theres no question whether you should plant them or not. Of course, getting started might be tough, especially if you…
- Organic food is expensive. That is a fact. But this fact shouldn’t stop us trying hard not to ingest pesticides. This is why growing your own food is the best way to control the quality of what you eat. You have probably tried to grow something from seed and know how difficult and time consuming it can be. Fortunately, there is another way which is not only cheap but also simple and easy. We are talking about regrowing food from kitchen scraps. It sounds to good to be true, but you can easil…