Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add Color with Flowers – 50 Best Small Space Decorating Tricks We Learned in 2016 – Southernliving. For design in small spaces, flowers work wonders. You can always change the colors and styles, but they add lively impact in vases, small planters, and window boxes.
- I use Caladiums a lot in shady summer containers-stunning foliage!
- adding window boxes
- Charleston Window Boxes | Windows with shutters and window b… | Flickr
- Add Charm with Window Boxes | Follow this magic formula for a beautiful, flowing window box. | SouthernLiving.com
- Charleston window boxes
- Abiqua Moonbeam Hosta – Large green leaves with chartreuse margins adorn the Abiqua Moonbeam Hosta, which is a sport of August Moon Hosta. Great for shady borders as well as container plants. Hosta are easy to grow and add a burst of color to shady spots! Thsi variety is more sun tolerant than a lot of other Hosta varieties.
- Cucumbers like it hot. Lettuce likes it cool and shady. But with a trellis, they’re perfect companions! Use a slanted trellis to grow your cucumbers and you’ll enjoy loads of straight, unblemished fruit. Plant lettuce, mesclun, or spinach in the shady area beneath to protect it from wilting or bolting. Also acts as a garden space saver – two plants in one space!
- Herb Garden – Window Box Herb Garden by Vegetable Gardener
- Side Planting – Products – Window Box Planters
- Pastel container gardening begonia metal tub window box – supported window box recycle reuse shabby chic
- Raised Garden Beds / Garden Boxes – Click image to find more Gardening Pinterest pins