Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring crabapple blossoms
- Century old milk cans overflowing with incredible Spring Blossoms. bellingtonmanor.com
- A Spring Floral Arrangement Tutorial
- For those of us that live in the desert, beautiful blossoms and colorful gardens can be tricky to create. Part of being a great gardener is planting for the space you have, not the space you want. Just because you don’t have a rainy season doesn’t mean you can’t have a gorgeous garden.
- These blossoms are so pretty and delicate with their pale blue stripes and little yellow centers.
- . . . Brilliant Blossoms
- The plum blossoms are open in the garden of my house.
- A mounding annual that is deer resistant and heat tolerant, has scented foliage, and attracts butterflies and hummingbirds sounds like a plant you could use about anywhere. The vigorous Lantana Landmark™ series is ideal for large group plantings, but Rose Sunrise also looks lovely in a hanging basket, where its brightly colored dark rose-pink and yellow blossoms over deep green foliage can be appreciated up close. Prune back Lantanas after the first flush of flowers to shape them and prompt …
- Spring beauties and great grouping !
- lifebeautifullyarranged: finelaceandpearls I would love this photo framed…Love it! Happy spring!
- Bring a touch of spring into your home a few months early with easy-to-grow paperwhite bulbs!
- I love the shades in this photo – more grape hyacinths (muscari armeniacum) spring bulbs to add color to your garden