Photo via: apairandasparediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the entrances into my garden. Made it and the fence from pallets
- We made this bench from two pallets. We sanded the wood, built in a small shelf and added a couple of hooks we removed from an old coat rack. – Gardening Rustic
- This passage way made with the same shipping pallets could be perceived as a dual natured pallet wood creation. This is a decorative measure, and also a protective measure as well as it would prevent us from some tiny harmful worms and bugs that might cause irritation and inflammation. And the wooden planter is even better than that.
- 3. Build tiered beds from wooden pallets. – 20 Truly Cool DIY Garden Bed and Planter Ideas
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- Getting ready for Spring Projects and Pallet Projects? The perfect herb garden made from a pallet, full tutorial with pictures! | PinkWhen
- Moveable privacy fence/succulent garden made from a rolling garment rack.
- I used these trellises for training my cucumbers and tomatoes! They were constructed of skinny pallets that my husband brought home from work and twine!
- Miniature Garden, Dollhouse garden, Miniature Vegetable. length 10.5 cm, width 7 cm The scale is 1:12. hand Made beautiful realistic miniature. polymer clay. Made with love! My handcrafted miniature art is made with careful attention to detail using only the finest materials. Not a toy, only for adult collectors! If you are looking for a unique element to add to your miniatures, this is it! The brightness and shade of the colors may be slightly different from what you see on the screen of …
- 43 Gorgeous DIY Pallet Garden Ideas to Upcycle Your Wooden Pallets
- Old wood Pallets are not just for making strangely comfortable furniture anymore. No, they are a great way for growing fruits and veggies in separated little plots. They give the garden…
- greenhouse made from old windows – lindaensblog.blogspot.com by Ann-Marie Del Monte