Photo via: redgatefarmcuster.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want this!!!! Lantana is my 2nd favorite although it makes me itch and get little red bumps haha smells good in a weird way also
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.
- CAST PLASTER MASK PLANTERS…Say that 3 times fast! I love anything that you can use as a mold. When I saw these Halloween masks the first thing I thought of was how to use them to cast something in plaster of Paris. Well, the results were terrific and it makes my boring garden pots, well, spectacular.
- Well, if I cannot find an old wheelbarrow for same purpose, this would be cute instead! Plant flowers in an old wash tub and add a wash board for a great outdoor display~
- 3. Give Your Garden A Calcium Boost My blender rarely sees daylight, but now it might just get the chance to see the kitchen counter with this genius tip! I’m starting to understand the idea behind compost a little more now that I’m dabbling in the garden, so this just makes a lot of sense to me. Just like grinding your food makes it easier to digest, grinding eggshells makes it easy for your garden to absorb the calcium egg shells provide.
- lavender-and-myrrh: “Just dug up and re-potted my summer geraniums. I think they will be quite happy in the south window this winter.. ~Neva ”
- I even garden at my office. Ive created a monster. The mayor of the city thanked me for beautifying Deephaven with my gardens.
- (Open) I was wearing sweats, my hair in a ponytail. I forgot how good it felt to go on a run. I walked deeper into the garden, humming softly, feeling the cool breeze and appreciating it. I walked to the middle, looking at the fountain. It was way too early for anyone to be up, which is why I was surprised when I hear your voice behind me.
- Easy Indoor Herb Garden — I was an indoor container gardening failure, until I decided a different approach was in order. Find out how you can create this simple indoor herb garden in under 10 minutes! | via @unsophisticook on unsophisticook.com
- Lucy put this beautiful Fall center piece together. We placed it on the table in one of our breakfast rooms. You may remember Lucy just had a little one so she makes these at home and her husband drops them off on his way in to the city.
- This site has container gardens that tell you what each plant is in case you find one that you dont recognize! All of these plants do well on my patio! Yay!
- How To Make A Centerpiece | Use a Small Fish Tank Aquarium to Create a Unique Centerpiece for the Home | diyready.com