Photo via: livingthecountrylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wet newspapers and put layers around the plants overlapping as you go; cover with mulch and forget about weeds. Weeds will get through some gardening plastic; they will not get through wet newspaper. Good composting!
- Mulch Much? | The Benefits of Gardening with Mulch | http://Fix.com
- Rock mulch, landscaping with rock mulch, landscaping hacks, tips and tricks, gardening, gardening hacks, landscape and yard, outdoor living.
- Daffodils are one of my favorite spring blooming flowers. They fill your garden with a golden glow, and are very easy to grow. Also known as narcissus, daffodils have a bevy of landscaping benefits. There are many different varieties to choose from. They
- Tarragon is a top culinary herb. Did you know it can be used to ease toothaches and fight anxiety? Read on to find out all the benefits of tarragon
- Herbs are essential part of every garden. Who doesnt love adding some pesto sauce with fresh basil to their pasta? Or taking an aromatic bath with lavender oil? And then, of course, there are herbs that can do wonders for your health, such as chamomile, which has numerous benefits, from easing anxiety to helping with skin irritations. With all these amazing uses for herbs, theres no question whether you should plant them or not. Of course, getting started might be tough, especially if you…
- Idea to keep the soil moist for plants using plastic – can also bury gallon jug in middle of plant cluster. keep you from wasting water on mulch and just putting it where it is needed.
- Neat and tidy, I love the look of stones and brown rubber mulch. mulchonce notlazy noweeds RoosterRubber
- On the side of your home: Use curbing (Belgian Block used here), your plants/bushes and mulch, some black edging, and finally some rock/stone (Delaware stone used here) against your house to drain it well & keep termites & other bugs from coming in the house!
- landscape with mulch – Google Search
- Mulch with a Flagstone Path, Beautiful!
- 20 Insanely Clever Gardening Tips And Ideas – 5. Rubbermaid Container Garden – Just because you don’t have much of a yard doesn’t mean you can’t have a nice little garden going. Rubbermaid storage containers are lightweight and just the right size to get you started. Fill the bottom with packing peanuts and a layer of garden fabric to keep them easy to move. This could even work on a small apartment balcony http://www.listotic.com/20-insanely-clever-gardening-tips-and-ideas/6/?utm_content=bu…