Photo via: premeditatedleftovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fresh herbs add delightful flavor and fragrance to foods. You cant get any fresher than snipping leaves and springs from your own homegrown plants right before meal preparation. These are some of my favorite culinary herbs to grow from seeds year after year
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- A nice clean garden edge gives your landscape definition and texture. Of course, we’d all love a professionally designed garden area, but the cost of materials alone can be astronomical. These lawn edging ideas are innovative and beautiful to give you the function and aesthetics without the high costs. You can
- Cotton Candy Plant – Add a burst of color and texture to your garden with these lush ornamental grasses that flourish in hot, humid, dry or wet conditions. Enjoy light pink plumes in late summer with these wild, hardy plants. – Grows to approx. 20 to 36 H – Perennial – Bloom time: all summer – Full sun to partial shade – Hardy in zones 5 to 10
- Succulent Guide Congratulations on becoming a proud plant parent! Welcome to to the wonderful world of succulents and cacti, here is a small guide of how to take care of your succulents properly and…
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- There are many lovely ideas for creating a beautiful and unique container garden. Easy ways to add texture, fragrance and color combinatio…
- A DIY plant hanger is an excellent way to bring a fresh herbs into your home. Check out this family friend plant hanger that can be added to any room for fresh herbs and beautiful blooms all year long!
- Stage life, beauty and movement in a stagnant area to intentionally reestablish chi flow. Learn what to put where and why when you SUBSCRIBE. Only $3/month. http://www.tomorrowskey.com/FengShuiFunOnTheRun.html Want to Do It Yourself? Get my book, Feng Shui Fun: Using Margarita Research to Create Yummy Spaces for an easy, step-by-step guide to tapping into the support you want. GREAT GIFT! http://www.tomorrowskey.com/BooksCalendarsProducts.html
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own. More
- What a beautiful plants! beehive ginger (Zingiber spectablis) produces inflorescence (flower bracts) shaped like a beehive. Bracts turn from green to yellow to bright red. Dont tolerate frost but thrive in warm humid climates. Could be a great container plant wintered idoors. It smells like ginger so if you dont like the smell place it somewhere it can be seen but not smelled.
- Aspirin is the remedy for fungal plant problems, Black spot, powdery mildew, and rust are a terrible trio of fungi, which can attack and destroy your plants. Scientists have found that two uncoated aspirin tablets (325 milligrams each) dissolved in 1 quart of water and used as a foliar spray can thwart these diseases. I have not tried this, but I will.