Photo via: thehappyhousewife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The best way to water your garden is to set up a drip irrigation system with an automatic timer. But what if you do not have that option?. If so, a great option is to bury a milk jug with holes drilled in it next to your plants. To water all you have to do is stick the hose in the top of the jug and fill up the milk jug and you are done! It also makes it easy to fertilize, add a scoup of fertilizer into the jug and add water and your done!
- Remember if you use this infographic on your website, you must have a link back to this page and our home page www.desima.co
- Have you ever wondered, “What do butterflies eat?” Have you ever been curious about which local butterflies you can find in your own backyard?
- Tree Stump Removal Get rid of tree stumps by drilling holes in the stump and filling them with 100% Epsom salt. Follow with water, and wait. Live stumps may take as long as a month to decay, and start to decompose all by themselves….I wish we knew this when we cut down our trees at the house were moving out of!
- This is What Organic Gardeners Do in the Fall | Many gardeners do all the heavy lifting to prepare a garden in spring, but planning and planting a garden in the fall is not only good for your garden, it helps you maintain a garden organically and economically. Read on to see how organic gardeners work the garden in fall, building structure and health as a foundation for the next season sponsored
- In the time that Ive had a container garden, Ive learned a few things about what not to do when it comes to planting a successful garden. …
- Blueberry Plant Companions: Learn What To Plant With Blueberries – Why leave your blueberry shrub alone in your garden? The best blueberry cover crops and appropriate companions for blueberries will help your shrubs stay thrive. Click this article for more information about what to plant with blueberries.
- Do you want to add some plants to your garden but not sure which ones will grow best in the shade? Here we have put together a list of 4 different plants that will grow well, even without much sunlight! 1. False Solomon’s Seal. It’s a native of North America, …
- For orchids to grow best, they need the right pot
- Everything you ever needed to know about starting a garden. Like what to plant with what and when to plant what. Awesome.
- Red flowers add an instant blaze of color to the most sedate garden. Learn how to use red perennial flowers in your garden at HowStuffWorks.
- Stage life, beauty and movement in a stagnant area to intentionally reestablish chi flow. Learn what to put where and why when you SUBSCRIBE. Only $3/month. http://www.tomorrowskey.com/FengShuiFunOnTheRun.html Want to Do It Yourself? Get my book, Feng Shui Fun: Using Margarita Research to Create Yummy Spaces for an easy, step-by-step guide to tapping into the support you want. GREAT GIFT! http://www.tomorrowskey.com/BooksCalendarsProducts.html