Photo via: gardenfuzzgarden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- autumn bouquet ॐ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ♥ ❖❣❖✿ღ✿ ॐ ☀️☀️☀️ ✿⊱✦★ ♥ ♡༺✿ ☾♡ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥❀ ♢♦ ♡ ❊ ** Have a Nice Day! ** ❊ ღ‿ ❀♥ ~ Su 18th Oct 2015 ~ ~ ❤♡༻ ☆༺❀ .•` ✿⊱ ♡༻ ღ☀ᴀ ρᴇᴀcᴇғυʟ ρᴀʀᴀᴅısᴇ¸.•` ✿⊱╮
- Best homemade bird suet recipe
- Cute Basket Garden ▇ Home Design Decor http://irvinehomeblog.com/HomeDecor/ – Christina Khandan – Irvine, California ༺ ℭƘ ༻
- Bring color to your garden with these late summer flowers. Lets face it, by mid-July a lot of your annuals have gotten all leggy and even if theyre not dead yet, theyre not looking as spiffy as they did in May.
- This is beautiful time of year. Its bearable to be outside, and, so, suddenly, all you want to do is be outside. If the unusually temperate weather has got you thinking about improving your outdoor space, weve got ten projects that will help you make the most of your patio, balcony, or backyard.
- Talk has it that the man we bought our farm from did all the landscaping and fencing around the property with only his trusty wheelbarrow and shovel….they say he went thru many, many wheelbarrows! And we inherited 2 of these worn out guys….I intend to make these flowers beds out of them since they are such a big piece of history of our farm! lol
- This really works – we did it for our raised beds and regular garden, no weeds for two years!! The newspaper will prevent any grass and weed seeds from germinating, but unlike fabric, it will decompose after about 18 months. By that time, any grass and weed seeds that were present in the soil on planting will be dead. It’s green, it’s cheaper than fabric, and when you decide to remove or redesign the bed later on, you will not have the headache you would with fabric. (another pinner said)
- With fall coming up around the corner, changing up the decor around the home gets tempting. It’s usually going from colorful, whimsical, and bright summer styles to more of a neutral, comfy, and warm fall and winter style. Even without the seasonal decor! And they say that the kitchen is the heart of the home …
- Homemade Weed Killer 1 gallon of white vinegar 1/2 cup salt Liquid dish soap (any brand) Empty spray bottle Put salt in the empty spray bottle and fill it the rest of the way up with white vinegar. Add a squirt of liquid dish soap. This solution works best if you use it on a hot day. Spray it on the weeds in the morning, and as it heats up it will do its work.
- Make your home smell delicious with these DIY Fall Scented Wax Melts- Its so easy to make your own wax melts! These DIY fall scented wax melts have a lovely fall smell, and are made from safe beeswax!
- 5 Best Homemade Mosquito and Insect Repellent insects camping diy diy ideas easy diy bugs tips life hacks all natural camping hacks good to know repellent repellents
- Country Cottage Blues – is a sun container or hanging basket recipe with full instructions. This recipe uses Bacopa, Verbena and Licorice Plant. *This site is full of plant recipes!