Photo via: behr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This really works – we did it for our raised beds and regular garden, no weeds for two years!! The newspaper will prevent any grass and weed seeds from germinating, but unlike fabric, it will decompose after about 18 months. By that time, any grass and weed seeds that were present in the soil on planting will be dead. It’s green, it’s cheaper than fabric, and when you decide to remove or redesign the bed later on, you will not have the headache you would with fabric. (another pinner said)
- Terrariums are great for plants that require moist, humid environments. Succulents dont usually prefer these types of conditions. Because succulents use their thick, fleshy leaves and stems to hold water, they dont need moist, humid conditions. Traditional closed terrariums hold in moisture and humidity. These wet environments will rot and kill succulents in very little time. In order to successfully marry the two, youll need to make a few easy tweaks to the traditional terrarium.
- Have a succulent thats overgrowing its container? Theres no need to kill or ditch the plant; instead use these steps to turn one succulent into two. Who knows, you might find succulents so easy and long-lasting youll want to send one to a friend (or yourself!).
- DIY gardening is a great way to save money and reap the rewards of your hard work. From patios to a back yard, these fun outdoor decorating ideas will have you transforming your outdoors in no time
- How to be a Lazy Gardener: 22 Tips to save you time, effort, and money in the garden. Pictured here: how to create a No-Dig bed for growing vegetables
- If you follow 7 of these Petunia Care Tips youll be able to grow the most colorful and abundant petunia flowers in containers!
- Wine boxes make the perfect container for your favorite vegetables. Just add some Miracle-Gro Potting Mix and youll have your favorite veggies ready for spring in no time.Photo courtesy of @tidymom ad
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Edge your garden like a Pro gardening landscape dan330 http://livedan330.com/2015/03/29/edge-your-garden-like-a-pro/
- One big plus with houseplants is they can be enjoyed all year long. However, a few simple tips can let you enjoy them more… even something as simple as raising the plant can create new looks and plant possibilities. Below you’ll find 12 houseplant tips for more enjoyment. We’ve talked over the years about house …
- Here is a gallery of 23 Backyard Garden Ideas (with photos) that will inspire you this year. From small to large garden spaces youll be sure to find your next project.
- Summer may be drawing to a close, but dont despair. The end of the summer growing season means one thing – its harvest time! Learn how and when to harvest your herbs: