Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- autumn bouquet ॐ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ♥ ❖❣❖✿ღ✿ ॐ ☀️☀️☀️ ✿⊱✦★ ♥ ♡༺✿ ☾♡ ♥ ♫ ♪ ♥❀ ♢♦ ♡ ❊ ** Have a Nice Day! ** ❊ ღ‿ ❀♥ ~ Su 18th Oct 2015 ~ ~ ❤♡༻ ☆༺❀ .•` ✿⊱ ♡༻ ღ☀ᴀ ρᴇᴀcᴇғυʟ ρᴀʀᴀᴅısᴇ¸.•` ✿⊱╮
- Cute Basket Garden ▇ Home Design Decor http://irvinehomeblog.com/HomeDecor/ – Christina Khandan – Irvine, California ༺ ℭƘ ༻
- ☽ pinterest: charlottegrac3 ☾
- ༺Aline ♥ lflowers roses
- ◖ ranunculus ◗ fashion style hope joy Scripture beauty blogging ootd dress glam fashionable beauty hair makeup stylin black and white stylin potd potw wander minimalist classy boho jewels jewelry accessories shoes bags and purses fabulous modern trend outfit wear who what street style free boho wander elegant elegance luxe tousled neutrals on point from where I stand faith
- Kousa Dogwood | Michigan Bulb | This elegant, small tree boasts white star-shaped flowers that turn reddish pink. Leaves turn red and orange in autumn. This graceful tree will not disappoint!
- Hydrangea paniculata is the easiest hydrangea to grow. In late summer and autumn, this rugged shrub produces fluffy clusters of white flowers that fade to shades of pink and green. Many cultivars, such as Tardiva, can be successfully trained into a standard, or miniature tree form — perfect for a large container or just about any landscape spot. Name: Hydrangea paniculata Growing Conditions: Full sun or part shade and well-drained soil Size: To 10 feet tall and wide Zones: 4-8/
- Saucer Magnolia tree, to plant in my front yard!
- Placing empty glass bottles (wine bottles, antique bottles, colorful bottles) in the garden as a way to trap evil spirits is a Southern tradition. These days, a bottle tree is also a way to remember a special celebration or add sparkling color to a quiet spot in the garden. See our Bottle Tree, Bottle Bush, and Colorful Bottles at gardeners.com.
- Use Dollar tree solar lights in tiki torch bases….. I love this idea for the deck. Visit us at: ✪✪✪ http://diyideastoday.tumblr.com ✪✪✪
- Tree Stump Removal Get rid of tree stumps by drilling holes in the stump and filling them with 100% Epsom salt. Follow with water, and wait. Live stumps may take as long as a month to decay, and start to decompose all by themselves….I wish we knew this when we cut down our trees at the house were moving out of!
- Do you have a favorite park where you love to spend a warm afternoon sitting under the shade of a tree? Wouldn’t it be nice to create that atmosphere in your own yard? A tree bench will make it a reality! Check out the full gallery for more inspiration: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/kbik