Photo via: gardeningliving.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chinese evergreen are low light. easy care houseplants that clean the air, but they are poisonous plants.
- Indoor plants that clean air!!!! Do they do this before I kill them?
- Indoor air quality is one of the top five risks to public health according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In fact, the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, estimates that occupants of new homes may be exposed to many times the maximum allowable limits of indoor air pollutants such as formaldehyde and benzene.
- Find out best large indoor plants for your home or office. Tall houseplants look fascinating and create the illusion of enlarged interior.
- Easy Indoor Herb Garden — I was an indoor container gardening failure, until I decided a different approach was in order. Find out how you can create this simple indoor herb garden in under 10 minutes! | via @unsophisticook on unsophisticook.com
- Make a grass lounge for your indoor cat with a cement mixing pan and a sheet of sod from your local hardware store. (Only $10 for the tray and sod, new sod costs about $2.50 in our area and lasts up to 5 days indoors.)
- Here’s How to Grow Peonies That Last Forever- Southernliving. As in, at least 50 years. When the first huge peony unfurls into a flounce of petals, you want to touch it, and live somewhere inside that magnificent bloom. The perfume, lifted by late-spring air, can’t be inhaled deeply enough. Of all those gorgeous garden flowers, you hope your peonies will last forever. Such giddiness is a springtime ritual in the Upper South. There, peonies become large, shrubby plants festooned with f…
- Just thinking about a greenhouse can stimulate the senses. In our minds’ eyes, we can see the filtered light shimmering down on rows of greenery, feel the moist warm air, smell the rich soil, and even taste a juicy tomato. A greenhouse is a protected and controlled environment that costs only a few hundred …
- Susan Blevins of Taos, New Mexico, created an elaborate home garden featuring containers, perennial beds, a Japanese themed path and a regional style that reflects the Spanish and pueblo architecture of the area. A stucco portal lined with vines adds a mystical air.
- Amaryllis plants make great houseplants that can flower again year after year. Here are detailed steps (with pictures) to rebloom your amaryllis bulbs.
- 19 best houseplants that grow without care. http://livedan330.com/2016/01/06/19-best-houseplants-can-grow-without-care/
- Indoor Plants That You Just Cant Kill