Photo via: balconygardenweb.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative DIY Planters – Rotted Tree Trunk Succulent Planters – Best Do It Yourself Planters and Crafts You Can Make For Your Plants – Indoor and Outdoor Gardening Ideas – Cool Modern and Rustic Home and Room Decor for Planting With Step by Step Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-planters
- Tree Stump Removal Get rid of tree stumps by drilling holes in the stump and filling them with 100% Epsom salt. Follow with water, and wait. Live stumps may take as long as a month to decay, and start to decompose all by themselves….I wish we knew this when we cut down our trees at the house were moving out of!
- Did you have some leftover lattices and want to use them for some new and creative purposes? Not only as a structure for climbing plants in your garden, lattices can be found in a few indoor or outdoor decorating projects, such as simple wine cellar, privacy screen for hiding ac units…Have a look at them […]
- I have sections of tree stumps I could do this with!
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – Cute Bird Feeder From A Plastic Bottle – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles
- 24 Seriously Creative Ways to Spruce Up a Flower Pot: Gild with gold leaf.
- A Madagascar dragon tree is the most popular species of dracaena for use as a houseplant, and is easy to care for
- Decorating with flowers is a pretty way to add farmhouse decor to your home. Use repurposed items as planters and vases for that Fixer Upper farmhouse look.
- Provide drainage while keeping large pots light: Cut dollar store pool noodles and use as drainage material instead of stones. Large planters will be light enough to move later if needed…..
- Hydrangea paniculata is the easiest hydrangea to grow. In late summer and autumn, this rugged shrub produces fluffy clusters of white flowers that fade to shades of pink and green. Many cultivars, such as Tardiva, can be successfully trained into a standard, or miniature tree form — perfect for a large container or just about any landscape spot. Name: Hydrangea paniculata Growing Conditions: Full sun or part shade and well-drained soil Size: To 10 feet tall and wide Zones: 4-8/
- 24 stunning container garden designs with plant list for each and lots of inspirations! Learn the designer secrets to these beautiful planting recipes. – A Piece Of Rainbow http://www.apieceofrainbow.com/container-garden-planting-designs/
- 24. Thanks to their vertically growing habit, brussels sprouts can be a suitable addition of a space-saving container garden.