Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find out best large indoor plants for your home or office. Tall houseplants look fascinating and create the illusion of enlarged interior.
- They are present almost in every working desk. They are awesome natural decor element for your home. Because of this there are so many creative ideas on ho
- With fall coming up around the corner, changing up the decor around the home gets tempting. It’s usually going from colorful, whimsical, and bright summer styles to more of a neutral, comfy, and warm fall and winter style. Even without the seasonal decor! And they say that the kitchen is the heart of the home …
- Types of hostas. Zones 3-8. Blooms summer or fall. Light to full shade. 6 to 3 tall, 6 to 5 wide. – My Garden Your Garden
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- Susan Blevins of Taos, New Mexico, created an elaborate home garden featuring containers, perennial beds, a Japanese themed path and a regional style that reflects the Spanish and pueblo architecture of the area. A stucco portal lined with vines adds a mystical air.
- Decorating with flowers is a pretty way to add farmhouse decor to your home. Use repurposed items as planters and vases for that Fixer Upper farmhouse look.
- Creative DIY Planters – Rotted Tree Trunk Succulent Planters – Best Do It Yourself Planters and Crafts You Can Make For Your Plants – Indoor and Outdoor Gardening Ideas – Cool Modern and Rustic Home and Room Decor for Planting With Step by Step Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-planters
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – Cute Bird Feeder From A Plastic Bottle – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles
- This home makes the most of its small yard by removing the lawn and replacing it with an outdoor living area-in this case, they chose to install a firepit, but it could easily hold a dining or patio conversation set.
- Keep foliage color in mind when you plan your perennial border. Plants with colorful foliage such as artemisia will keep the garden looking good while flowering plants go in and out of bloom. Artemisia has beautiful silver-gray foliage that won’t fade in the hot sun. This hardy perennial is also drought and insect resistant, and the branches make a wonderful addition to indoor flower arrangements. Height varies by variety and can range from 3 feet tall to just 5 inches. Grows in Zones 4-9.
- PINK ASTILBE (goats beard): 1) Perennial 2) Shade loving with consistent moist soil 3) Foliage 8 in. tall, 1 to 2 ft. wide. Flower spikes 10 to 15 in. tall 4) Blooms mid-summer 5) attracts butterflies, deer resistant